View Single Post

Old 02-25-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You see...when anyone else has a medical condition...liberals feel sorry for them...everyone but white men...when white men have a medical condition...it's "tough sh!t"...you deserve it...or couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

And the sad things is...it's biting the hand that feeds you. WE gave you EVERYTHING...not the other way around.
You gave me nothing....I was a women in the Medical IT field dominated by men. That didn't stop me! I was quite often better at the job than they were. For months they were trouble shooting an interface in Philly without any success, the customer was p***ed off so even thought I knew nothing about this product the bosses asked me to take a look at it. I asked the guy to send me a snipet of the problem.... one look at it and I said "line bid contention". They didn't believe me....but that is what it was.

We couldn't fix it so I asked the LIS to do it and they agreed because they knew me...then I had to tell the customer. One of the "GUYS" told me the customer was going to "RIP MY FACE OFF" I said will shall see.

I explained, the customer understood and then I said to the guy who was AFRAID...Thats why they call me the snake charmer.

I fought for and earned everything I have!!!