View Single Post

Old 02-25-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not splitting hairs, but it was 26% and I am saying some additional are not being counted (possibly they feel smokers are ostracized). 90% of all the temporary labor I have hired (hundreds of people across the country at numerous construction sites) smoke cigarettes. In fact 50% of them ask for an hours pay just prior to lunch, and they come back with a pack of cigarettes. They all have Obamma phones (plural) and they would all rather be back to the labor office prior to closing to get that days money. Very few of them can work 3 days in a row, they all have problems, and it is seldom their own fault.

With regard to your statement of punishing the majority of people below the poverty level, because of the minority that is below the poverty level can be wasteful or scamming...could we agree that has been the case with regard to those above the poverty level having to support those below the poverty level all these years?

Welfare is a trap that acquires more people every year, we are not helping them we are holding them back. Work or starve...that was my options.

Again you did not answer the question posed to you, what do you call a person who cannot afford to feed or clothe themselves and receives welfare, but can afford to smoke?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I'm not playing your little game anymore.....