View Single Post

Old 07-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Sage
Default Re: SINGLE WANNABE"S

hi single friends,

wanted to tell coney island babe that we have a lot in common. i am from new york, also, and have had many years of "western adventure", the latest five years in a very small town in north dakota...i am packing up a u-haul truck mid-august and heading to my new place in TV. want to hitch a ride? luckily for me i did not have a home to sell...good luck with yours. i also admire your computer savvy for posting photos, etc. i don't know how to do any of that and can barely post a response!

have enjoyed everyone's comments. as for what i plan to do after i am settled in, i first will join the french-speaking club, the philosophy club and the paranormal psychology club. i may start an ARE group. will definitely be dancing just about every night, probably most often at lake sumter because closer to my home. look forward to meeting all of you.
as for the gentleman who is a widower, none of us "wannabe" that, but many of us are and will understand where you are coming from...i am sure you will have plenty of companionship at TV and that is most important at this stage of our lives, i think...