View Single Post

Old 02-27-2017, 05:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

We had lunch at the new BE today, our fourth meal in the last two weeks. Same as before, we were seated within a minute and this is at 11:45 and the place is packed. Our waitress greeted us within a minute and brought our drinks a minute later. I had the Black Angus Chopped Steak with grilled onions and mushrooms, cole slaw, which is very good, and those rolls that taste like they're right out of the oven. It was $9.98 plus my drink, I had an email coupon with 50% off a meal, which took $4 off my wife's Grilled Chicken dinner. I haven't had any bad experiences at all, in fact my waitress as before, brought me a second Diet Coke right away and even offered a third, but I refused since I was going to drink my wife's second, she's not a big drinker like me.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

If the same company that bought Red Lobster is now in charge, that's great because I've noticed RL has improved quite a bit. Red Lobster now has a much more extensive menu and the food is always great, but I was never disappointed with Red Lobser. I first ate at a Red Lobster in Savannah in 1972 and have been a steady customer ever since. It seems Bob Evans is now featuring meals more than breakfast, which will make a higher dollar amount, but I believe breakfast is probably more profitable.