View Single Post

Old 03-01-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I do no disagree with you.

HOWEVER, I have spoken often of this same thing right here on this very forum, and you totally and completely ignore the radical extreme movement to the RIGHT.

Ignoring that extremist group and pretending "its all THEIR fault" will solve nothing. The divide becomes greater and harder to bridge.

If you really believe that "their" side is all the problem, then you are a large part of the problem.

Extremism on both sides, better represented on this forum by the right is the problem.

Obviously, not unexpectedly, you feel superior.

For me, the problem is when either the right or the left sees the other as THE PROBLEM. Never is one side or the other on protected ground...never is one side or the other 100% right or wrong.

My posts normally revolve around one side or the other claiming some sort of superiority.

You always say you want to talk issues, but avoid those discussions and want to lecture. Your feeling of superiority, and many on the left, are THE problem. Trust me, there is middle ground. Preaching at each other does not get you there.
How long have you had this issue of feeling that anyone that speaks more articulate than you is in fact superior to you? Does someone else's higher intelligence make you feel inferior? Perhaps it is not their fault, but your problem. If Rubi is civil, he gets attacked. Does his calm demeanor irritate the left? Because it doesn't bother me. For some reason, you seem to side with the troll on here (cnm) knowing that she is nasty and divisive. That shows that it is YOU that has the problem, not Rubi.