View Single Post

Old 03-01-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was going to ignore this post as I do with all of your responses since you have a real problem understanding.

I object to being preached to as if "your" opinion is the ONLY opinion.

I believe in compromise and getting to solutions. Rubicon is a smart man but has become extreme based on his posts in that he believes there is only what he believes and no other opinions can possibly be acceptable.

THAT is what causes division in this country and on this forum THAT is what prevents any discussion of any issues facing the country. It is fine to be either left of right but to be so far in one direction you cannot even see the other side is simply self serving and offers no viable solutions.

I have no problem except to be preached at as if one side or another has all the answers.

As I have said many many many times.....I am a conservative....i actually support many, but not all of Trumps seeming proposals. I do not honor Trump, however as most on here do. I know quite a bit about him and thus my trust with him is very thin.

If you go back and read my responses to Rubicon (and you brought up his posts) you will find my objection is the self righteous tone which I would object to if it were a liberal poster and I have for many years on this very forum.

To find one side of the all to be the cause of ALL problems is not only wrong but evidence of being mis informed (thus my strong opinions on some of the whacky sites used to back up stupid statements)....it is also condescending to anyone else....and just on the face of it impossible,

Rubicon and your self do not talk issues...you preach ideology and thus I object.

I, as I listed for you previously have begun many threads on issues, with no preaching, and simply a link to begin discussions. Neither you nor Rubicon have participated, yet you some on here and ask people to discuss issues. Not sure what the game is, but I will continue to do so and if you guys want to preach...that is your choice but I suggest if you believe your own BS then you might look around at both sides of an issue instead of the pontification of only your side.
You DON'T get SOLUTIONS to problems with compromise...you get compromise and the problem is still there. The side that SHOULD have lost..."wins" something. There ARE right and wrong. There IS good and bad. There IS beneficial and destructive.

The solution for America is preventing their attaining a true majority. When IS the time to act? When whites are 40%? 30%? 20%? Gone? We're already 49%.

Joe Biden: "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 - and that's a good Thing" - YouTube

WHEN do we act?