View Single Post

Old 03-03-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You and I both agree that EDUCATION is important. I assume you are a retired teacher. First of all you likely confuse teacher's pay with teacher's compensation. The medical plan, the retirement plan the paid time off-including summers, is all part of THE TEACHER'S COMPENSATION.

Do you THINK there is a single teacher at the charter school that is both qualified and would want to be a member of Trump's cabinet?

I for one would not put up with criticism of MY FAMILY and criticism of everything I've ever done in my life-TRUE OR NOT.

RE: teachers and charter schools
We currently spend TWICE as much per student as the rest of the industrialized world. Last time I looked we score number 21. Trump constantly speaks about VALUE per dollar spent. Will charter schools end all of our problems-of course not. Call me racist-if you choose-I truly do not care. Just like what happened with busing, it caused a mass exit to the suburbs and to private schools to escape the HORRORS it created. With charter schools, the mass education system, controlled by the liberal progressive teacher's union will fail on it's own weight as the best students BLACK, WHITE, GREEN, PURPLE-run to get out of the mess the progressives have created. The best result of this will be the end of the mass, liberal controlled society back to a more DIVERSIFIED population.
We need to be sure our government is not allowed to only fund schools that teach THEIR acceptable dogma replacing one dictatorship with another.
Hello again Sue...

Education IS important...indoctrination is NOT. You believe in "equality" because you were indoctrinated to believe it. There is NO evidence that we ARE actually equals. ANY ranking puts white men at the top and everyone else below...blacks ALWAYS at the bottom. It's a fact...living in delusion doesn't make it go away.

Which is...if you STEP BACK and look at it objectively...is extreme for a PART TIME...180 day contract...job. I wish I had gone into teaching after hearing of some of the retirement benefits teachers are getting.

The new numbers put us at #25...but who's keeping track...right?

Speaking the TRUTH...gets you labeled as a racist...you'll get used to it.

Black schools ARE horrible...because they're filled with BLACKS...WHEN will that FACT ever sink into your brain?

If you took the SAME building and filled it with all white kids...it would be a GOOD school. It's THEM...they are NOT us.

You mean the white and Asian kids...they are ALWAYS the best students.

A diversified population is the LAST thing you want to see. You want a WHITE population. Do you like the villages? Is it diversified? NOW you know WHY it's so nice here. Diversity destroys...always.