View Single Post

Old 03-07-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He is not getting paid to speak. So, why are you not standing up for freedom of speech, redneck. Can't you right a reply without using foul language. People who do that are mentally challenged.
If "I" ran things...he would be allowed to leave and then denied return. But that's just me. I think we have too many brown people as is. Especially ones who became a "citizen" and want to go to another country to bad mouth us.

IF he was speaking the TRUTH, I'd be ok with him. But he's just another propagandist...pushing HIS cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh, you forgot to mention that his son fought and died for his country and that he carries a copy of the United States Constitution in his pocket. Your comment may be one of the most cruel and bigoted among the many that I see on this website. I'm convinced, however, that most Americans do not share your opinion.
Wow...you're easily impressed...THE MOST cruel and bigoted? You should go back and look at some of my others. Better sit down.

I guess "free speech" only goes ONE way...your way...the speech YOU approve of. He can talk sh!t about us...why can't WE talk sh!t against him? He lost a son? He's protected? He can say whatever he wants but our speech is limited?

You liberals, you women...all emotion.

This is PROPAGANDA.