View Single Post

Old 03-08-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You certainly qualify as a total, uninformed, immature, uncivilized, disrespectful, obscene person.

Are you happy that you have a reputation as you do ? Even though it is on a computer, you would think at some point...simple self respect might kick in.
I hope that the Moderator is taking notes about posts by Affald. He is on my Ignore List which covers the Political Forum but that post sure looks like one of his vile personal attacks which has little connection with the facts.

You can also probably thank affald for this thread as he/she started attacking me on two other threads on the Regular Section-- one in movies and one on Just for Fun yesterday and this morning. The Moderator called him/her childish and I know 12 year olds with more maturity, decency, and class than affald when judging from his or her various slurs on me. I do not think I know this person but I would be ashamed to even acknowledge it.

Donald Trump sure set the tone though with his campaign and I hope he will be on his way out soon.