View Single Post

Old 03-08-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
I hope that the Moderator is taking notes about posts by Affald. He is on my Ignore List which covers the Political Forum but that post sure looks like one of his vile personal attacks which has little connection with the facts.

You can also probably thank affald for this thread as he/she started attacking me on two other threads on the Regular Section-- one in movies and one on Just for Fun yesterday and this morning. The Moderator called him/her childish and I know 12 year olds with more maturity, decency, and class than affald when judging from his or her various slurs on me. I do not think I know this person but I would be ashamed to even acknowledge it.

Donald Trump sure set the tone though with his campaign and I hope he will be on his way out soon.
This is getting a little out of hand and definitely annoying, you are a 50 something year old man acting like a 12 year old child. Man Up!

Why are you relying on the moderator to take notes?

I mean really, why do you respond and put yourself in these situations...codependency and the human punching bag syndrome (due to an obvious lack of self confidence).

Trump had nothing to do with this. Trump has denounced violence and bigotry numerous times...you want Trump out for self serving reasons, I suspect it is because Trump wants the US to stop supporting the lazy.

You on the other hand have everything to do with this. Go back thru your catalogued posts and reflect on your weird comments that brought this attention to you...now decide if you want that attention because all you have to do is keep posting child like comments and I don't care if it is Affald, or any person like Affald, they will call you out for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk