View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These were very upsetting posts by affald on the regular section of Talk of the Villages mainly because of who was posting them and why. Trolling in other words by putting in posts he/she knew would anger me quite a bit or why would he/she be doing this?
I do not know this creep personally as far as I know.

And it took a while for them to disappear. The Moderator told affald to stop bullying me or he/she would have his privileges revoked. The Moderator also said that affald's posts were childish which they are.

I do hope people will complain about affald if he/she continues this kind of behavior on the regular boards. I do believe he/she hurts the image of the Villages with this kind of hate-- funny as it seems to some. It is hardly amusing if you are on the receiving end.
He (and a couple of others) have decided you are an easy mark, so they simply do what they have always done...try to bully others by being a TROLL.

Just keep in mind, that you're living in their heads rent free and they are expressing their own insecurities...in the only way they know how.

By simply continuing to post...YOU WIN.