View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
George Soros and friends have got to be having a real belly laugh as to how easy it is to lead progressives in any direction they choose.

Old George donated $264 million toward the Day Without Women. I wonder how the women laboring under Sharia Law view that movement? I wonder how the 30 million slaves mostly women used in sex trade around the world feel about a day without women. If feminist really care about the plight of women why were they not marching on behalf of these unrepresented women?

By the way conservative women just showed up for work because they are first and foremost responsible people who recognize that their patients needed them, their students needed them their customers needed them

Personal Best Regards:
This is simply not a thread I would normally post in, but your comments strike me.

Your TOTAL AND COMPLETE avoidance of the OP is interesting. Your ALTERING THE SUBJECT to provide you with a vehicle to attack is the norm however. We have all come to expect that kind of behavior from you.

You avoided the topic, as you yourself have lectured others about, but let me be direct to you Rubicon...

1. Are you ok with the President of the United States being renowned world wide, with validation easily available as a man who lies with great ease, and CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH, INCLUDING TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.?

2. Are you comfortable with your President accusing the previous President of a felony, i.e. Tapping his phones ?

I won't ask you to respond to all his lies AS PRESIDENT, but would hope that with all your preaching and since you ignored the actual subject matter, you might be man enough to reply.