View Single Post

Old 03-10-2017, 05:04 AM
n/a

An unknown poster accused me of intentionally avoiding the OP remarks when I posted early. Hmmmm My opening remarks stipulated that George Soros and Company must be having a real belly laugh because the progressives are following the pied pipers down their intended path of perdition. but the poster either avoided those remarks or didn't understand them

Actually it is a waste of time to debate with progressives about Trump. He made a laughing stock of Soros, Hillary, Hollywood, MSM etc and they hate him for it

So their response isn't "country first". No they are hell bent on Trump's destruction by hook or crook and the nation be damned

Trump's policies are working but you would not know it if you are a progressive .

Progressives have gone so far left they are now right of conservatives meaning they are fascist. So ready yourself for book burning. We have seen the sort of destruction progressive are capable of at UC Berkley and Middlebury College and their herculean effort to prevent free speech .

Personal Best Regards: