View Single Post

Old 03-10-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I worked for a couple of retired CIA analyst and/or realtors as a housesitter, dog sitter, garden tender, and the like from about 1997-2011 up to when the man of this couple passed away and the wife no longer needed me for their long trips abroad. And I have been working on the 224 613 Project since January of 1991 but only using those two numbers after I was subject #613 in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Health Sciences Campus. This was in late 1992-1993. The State of Nevada counted my work on this Project as payoff of my Stipend Grant for my MA in Librarianship and Information Management I got from the University of Denver in the Spring of 1984. The Stipend Grant was from the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education. (WICHE) They made that decision in a Committee Hearing in September of 2000. I earned 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002 for I assume my work on this 224 613 Project. Again, I work on this Project every day. So, I am still working on something of value to some people. I did some work on this Project today. So what if no one pays me for it. The State of Nevada WICHE did.

I volunteered at two Palm Harbor, Florida libraries from 2000- 2003 for 10-14 hours a week.

I still do not trust Donald John Trump. The man is a con artist. I will see what he does but I have little confidence in what he says. The man is a pathological liar and looks mentally ill to boot.

George Bush got my vote. That is the younger George Bush. That was twice too. And I might have voted for John McCain if he had not picked Sarah Palin as a running mate. I am no fan of William Jefferson Clinton and never liked Joe Biden. Obama was a very
good President and is a very decent man.

Oh and the couple I worked for had pictures of Bush the Senior all over their house. They were very Republican.

And I saw Hillary Clinton as the lesser evil of two bad choices for President. And it looks like Donald John Trump only won because of the Anthony Weiner e-mail investigation and the FBI Director's untimely announcement concerning it.
So, what you are saying is that you have never held a legitimate full-time job in your life? And you admit it? No wonder you are a liberal. You obviously have lived off someone else all your life and have become dependent. Just an observation.