View Single Post

Old 03-10-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So, what you are saying is that you have never held a legitimate full-time job in your life? And you admit it? No wonder you are a liberal. You obviously have lived off someone else all your life and have become dependent. Just an observation.
No. Yard service of neighborhood lawns from when I was about 15 years of age including to a man who became a General in the Air Force at the Pentagon, Reno, Nevada

Dishwasher for a few days at Rapscallion in Reno, Nevada.

Veterans Hospital, Critical Care volunteer, Reno, Nevada.

Senior aid, Reno, Nevada 1977-1983

Assistant Manager for a food service for about 1977 to 1983. One of these partners became a Warden in a Nevada Prison. Full time in Summers. Part time one Winter.

Abstractor for TrendTrak and Information Broker in Boulder, CO. 1984

Reference Assistant, Penrose Library, University of Denver 1984

Library Intern, Englewood Public Library. 1984

Abstractor/Indexer-- Information Access Company. Belmont, CA. 1984-1986

Library Assistant, reference, foreign language cataloger and WESTLAW cataloger and other jobs University of Minnesota Law Library 1988-1991

Urban Corp Intern-- Minneapolis Public Library, History and Travel Department, Downtown Main Library 1987-1988

Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners, Student Director, 1988

Senior Aid, Itasca, IL. 1994

Senior Aid, Palm Harbor, 1997-2011

Business Assistant, 1997?-2000? Palm Harbor, Child care mostly.

Dog and bird sitter, the Villages, 2007-

These are mostly part-time jobs but my 224 613 Project often takes up a lot of my free time. And the Information Access Company and University of Minnesota Law Library did have some full time jobs involved. As well as the Legal Assistance to MN Prisoners. Full-time one Summer.

And a lot of this employment was to get FOUR degrees including a MA from the University of Denver and a Law Degree from the University of Minnesota. A BA in Philosophy and another in History from the University of Nevada, Reno.