View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Its a certainty on TOTV that whomever the author of a new thread s/he will be met in the manner that s/he is perceived by other posters.

I had decided sometime ago that given the intensity of Political Talk to voice an opinion but not to engage directly with those posters who have demonstrate they are not serious thinkers

And it was a certainty that some posters would either mistake my comments or manipulate them to their liking.

Intentional chaos was the subject matter and as one poster aptly stated it has created a polarized nation .

Those desiring to destroy or control this nation have done so:

through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

Notice how our enemies play on the racist issue. Notice how black radical organizations are intent on pushing the "white devil"agenda. White privilege claims are a classic marker. ..........

My reference about the intel community was not principally about Trump; albeit Trump in my view is correct in his assessment that the intelligence community is out of control. he called them out made it all transparent...and wikleaks dump of Vault 7 supports such contentions. a politicized intelligence agency becomes the KGB.

Obama's grab for power and supported by his party and MSM is frightening. the founder have to be turning over in their graves.

I spoke of bickering on here as a general statement and not a personal one. what some call bickering others call defending their position...but I digress.

bottom line we are losing our nation because Americans
are falling for the agitprop pied pipers mantras...that was my point.

Personal Best Regards:
It takes you forever to get to the point. Think about tweeting; it works for your hero.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk