View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am beginning to figure you out. I was admittedly slow, but your ideas pretty much come direct from a Russian point of view. Expressed well on ZeroHedge, and manifested on TOTV..

I sincerely believe that you advocate the total breakdown of the USA as it exists, and to have Trump rebuild it in such a manner that there is really only one thought process and no interference or other party to debate with on anything.

No other explanation, and in reading your narrow thinking, it is apparent you want NO interference in what a leader like Trump wants, as also supported by alt right, Breitbart, etc. A nation of white people who are very selective as to religion, skin color, or religion they allow to join their private club.

Tearing down a nation and rebuilding it to your white supreme vision.

Sorry it took me awhile to figure it out, but you seem to share the Russian view of America, the Trump view of conspiracies, and the altright view of a white dominated. Male dominated society.
Exactly the reason it was so easy to choose a nickname, that reflected his real personality and intentions...RubiTHECon.