View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am beginning to figure you out. I was admittedly slow, but your ideas pretty much come direct from a Russian point of view. Expressed well on ZeroHedge, and manifested on TOTV..

I sincerely believe that you advocate the total breakdown of the USA as it exists, and to have Trump rebuild it in such a manner that there is really only one thought process and no interference or other party to debate with on anything.

No other explanation, and in reading your narrow thinking, it is apparent you want NO interference in what a leader like Trump wants, as also supported by alt right, Breitbart, etc. A nation of white people who are very selective as to religion, skin color, or religion they allow to join their private club.

Tearing down a nation and rebuilding it to your white supreme vision.

Sorry it took me awhile to figure it out, but you seem to share the Russian view of America, the Trump view of conspiracies, and the altright view of a white dominated. Male dominated society.
Liberals...the D party are CAUSING the breakdown of the USA...by helping the Hispanics breed us out. They MUST know that the Hispanic population is growing rapidly and they WILL become the majority within 30 years. If we stay on the present course, the country is lost.

That's the way it MUST be. It's the ONLY way that works. Equality certainly doesn't work, quotas don't work. A falling white population and rising minority population certainly doesn't work. What worked was white men running a white country. We went from #1 and 90% white in the 50s to 49% white and #25 now.

White and male...it's the ONLY thing that works.

Quote:
RUBICON you new to get a grip!

Like this one:
through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

So here are a list of all the movies released in 2016 why don't you point out the ones with women who make male subservient!

WikiLeaks is an arm of the KGB who hacked the CIA! The are our enemies!

Enlighten me on Obama's grab for power? And please MSM why don't you just say NOT FAUX NEWS!

Then you quote the QUEEN of Left Wing News Huffington Post... I had to look that one up! And yes I the FCC does require stations to population. I know that because the local stations every few years would announce a review...so what is the problem?

No bickering here just a few questions.... COPUFF
Come on...admit it...they prop up the minorities and women...they're now "the boss" the hero must get approval from, they're the CEO, and often the hero too. The men are working for the women/minorities more often than not.

Could be...I don't KNOW and neither do you really.

Quote:
Maybe you should order some pussy hats first...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
No...d!ck hats. Big hairy balls hanging from the chin and a big erect pen!s for a hat. Chase the pussy hats and pussy costumes around.