View Single Post

Old 03-16-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
I am not surprised at some of these responses.

When someone defended another by telling you what the last guy does, you know they have zero content to offer.
Well I am not surprised you did not respond to the questions posed...again.

I was not offering Obamma's shortcomings as an excuse for Trump...I was calling you out for not saying much of anything negative over the last 2 years about Obamma, and there was a lot to complain about if you are a Republican. Oh yeah you were Bucko, got scared, changed your screen name and now have grown enough balls to complain non stop about Trump.

Quote:
I always havevsupported much of what Trump has proposed. However, that support is totally overwhelmed by basing a presidency of just 50 some days on lying, about illegals voting, and much more, but, to me, sitting in "the people's house" as President of the United States and accusing in such very strong, very personal terms of a felony is simply inexcusable on any reasonable plateau.
Your a bold faced lair...you have whined non stop with nothing but negatives about Trump!

Quote:
Well, seeing that honesty, and character is not important to Villagers, but living in what Trump always, his entire life, likes to form...an alternate universe is vital tells me a lot. You live in the world he created and painted you in, and I get it now....he is able to do and say what he wants, no matter how gross, and your moral compass is now dead and thus you will support whatever he tells you to.
Who are you to decide what is important to Villagers? Did someone appoint you to a position of scrutinizing and holding others up to what you have decided is important? NO they did not! You don't like your neighbors, fvcking move old fool.

Quote:
If you think he is CHANGING anything, you are stupendously niaive, and are tightly knit in the world he has created.
If he was not making any changes you would not be whining on here non stop, you were quiet when Obamma was in office!