View Single Post

Old 03-16-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well I am not surprised you did not respond to the questions posed...again.

I was not offering Obamma's shortcomings as an excuse for Trump...I was calling you out for not saying much of anything negative over the last 2 years about Obamma, and there was a lot to complain about if you are a Republican. Oh yeah you were Bucko, got scared, changed your screen name and now have grown enough balls to complain non stop about Trump.

Your a bold faced lair...you have whined non stop with nothing but negatives about Trump!

Who are you to decide what is important to Villagers? Did someone appoint you to a position of scrutinizing and holding others up to what you have decided is important? NO they did not! You don't like your neighbors, fvcking move old fool.

If he was not making any changes you would not be whining on here non stop, you were quiet when Obamma was in office!
There is a thread in here at present complaint, justifiably so about posters like you.

You sort of are a hate filled, uninformed male, with real issues that you should get help with.

It must simply thrill you to change others post in order to demean. Sort of your way of saying that you know nothing and all I can do is be cute, but then again, the t is not cute. It is ugly, and if I knew exactly how to have you and your ilk bounced, I would take whatever steps are necessary.

You truely give a TOTV and The Villages as a whole a very bad name.. I get angry at you, but feel so sorry for you.