Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why is it that you're such a pseudo-intellectual, emasculated flaming hypocrite...and ignorant liar?

I know that you've become enraged at Snopes since they have debunked so much garbage that you've passed on as fact, that wasn't, here's another source showing you're a pin-headed liar...who believes anything that supports your simplistic little mind.

Teddy Roosevelt: “To Anger a Conservative, Lie to Him” Quote-Reported Fiction!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Emasculated? Rubicon is not only more manly than you but a gentleman as well. He is very bright and very kind and very happy in his life. I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Rubicons, but after years and years of reading his posts both on the Political Forum and TOTV most readers have great respect for him.

I don't know why this mention of Snopes but I just found out that Snopes is indeed biased to the left. I hadn't realized this until last week. It is very hard to find fair and unbiased sources for anything.

I am still deeply confused and even frightened by your rage at me on this Forum that I read last evening, Cold No More.

You are not gaining friends, changing minds or exerting any influence other than to anger or to dismiss your views. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other hateful and ugly people were just another screen name of yours.

You scare me.