Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have looked that this ???? and I have come to only one conclusion. Have you been to Colorado for a visit lately? Cause I think you might have visited Maggie's Farm for some WEED and you over did it last night!

For example
Why is it that progressive deny that which is nature? Such as sex for living things is binary, not non-binary, nor interchangeable binary but binary.

Did you really think this question made any sense?
Dear Guest:

Sorry but I missed the "make love not war" movement because i was too buy working going to college and raising a family. Heck I had neighbors in Des Moines who I told ought to air out their house because their clothes smelled like mildew only to find they smoked weed..that's how in tune with the drug culture I was and am

As to you rred lettering question. yes the question I posed made sense. The position progressives take on the LGBTZBMNXZYTK.. and whatever other alpha letters they add to this list of homosexual abnormalities in order to garner progressive voters does not.

So perhaps I should repeat it in this manner. There are males and females and if you are religiously inclined there was Adam and Eve. God or nature made it so because XY male and XX female = a basis for natural procreation and that leads to babies and babies lead to retention of a population least a species go extinct.

Adam and Evan can't naturally make babies. Nor can Kaitlyn (Bruce) Chelsey (Badley) or never mind

Personal Best Regards: