Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rubicon is also a very self absorbed person.

Rubicon is arrogant and full of hate. He hates people because of their race...he hates people because of their registration card....he hates people he never met.

Rubicon labels people if they are not xactly like him.

Example...

Trump supporters are racist.

Of course, that is not true...yetvRubicon routinely and with no hesitation always says...."progressives are...".

His statements cannot be credited and he makes no attempt to do so ever. We, the readers on here are to accept his words as facts.

Rubicon is pompous and very full of himself.

I also am pretty darn sure you are stretching the boundaries of truth hen you say you never met him.....with all due respect, I think that is untrue., and THAT will explain much of the fervor toward you and Rubicon. Neither of you are better than anyone else on here. Because you say things, that does not mean it's true.

While you and Rubicon profess your holier than thou attitude, we are supposed to simply listen and agree BECAUSE YOU TWO SAY SO.
Dear guest:

Your remarks recall the story of the self absorbed talk show host. He ( the host) ends with "OK enough about me let's get to you (guest). Here is my first question to you (guest). what do you think about me. clever huh?

Now to your remarks. I do not know you nor a few others on here that use a person's username in vain. when I post on political Talk i address everyone as Poster or Guest and I never reveal their username

You called a poster a liar by claiming this poster and I have personally met. We have not. There are two people on this forum who know my actual name but even they have not personally met me and they have been honorable and abide by the rules of this forum of privacy.

I do not hate anyone. I do object to bad character or certain lifestyles but have always said live and let live. I just do not want their lifestyle shoved in my face.

I'm not and I am not inclined to hang with or even like snoop dog or Bow wow... what about you? My opinion about these two personalities does not make me a racist because I would not have wanted to hang with John Gotti either and I am of Italian extraction

There are a few of you on political talk that can do nothing but continue personal and hateful attacks.
I guess as they say hateful is as hateful does.

Even now you could be my friend by being friendly

Personal Best Regards: