Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear guest:

Your remarks recall the story of the self absorbed talk show host. He ( the host) ends with "OK enough about me let's get to you (guest). Here is my first question to you (guest). what do you think about me. clever huh?

Now to your remarks. I do not know you nor a few others on here that use a person's username in vain. when I post on political Talk i address everyone as Poster or Guest and I never reveal their username

You called a poster a liar by claiming this poster and I have personally met. We have not. There are two people on this forum who know my actual name but even they have not personally met me and they have been honorable and abide by the rules of this forum of privacy.

I do not hate anyone. I do object to bad character or certain lifestyles but have always said live and let live. I just do not want their lifestyle shoved in my face.

I'm not and I am not inclined to hang with or even like snoop dog or Bow wow... what about you? My opinion about these two personalities does not make me a racist because I would not have wanted to hang with John Gotti either and I am of Italian extraction

There are a few of you on political talk that can do nothing but continue personal and hateful attacks.
I guess as they say hateful is as hateful does.

Even now you could be my friend by being friendly

Personal Best Regards:
Let's go through all of this.

1. I never met to call Gracie a liar. Fact is, I soft pedaled my response. If I was in error, I apologize, however, I vividly recall Gracie inviting my wife and I to dinner with her, you and your wife and two others if memory serves. If that dinner, or her remarks ON HERE about meeting you and your wife are in error, I am sorry. So, you have never met Gracie...sorry, I must have been not paying attention.

2. I refer to you by your user name simply because by the use of your signature, you obviously want to stand out. If using your username offends you, I can certainly curtail that, but everyone on here knows EXACTLY who each other is, and surely know you.

3. I have no idea on how to respond to you not hanging out with various characters. Does not make sense to me. Don't know if you are a racist, BUT I do know you use that many times in posts to identify groups. Not sure what that means, but you can explain...I do not identify that way.

4. You confuse things a bit. My entire point with you is hypocrisy and your avoidance of issues and dependence on labels of people and attacking them BY LABEL.

I DO admit that I do not care for your hypocritical sermons. Nor your obvious avoidance of any response to you. I do not like to be told not to label, as you lectured a poster for criticizing Republicans because one naval officer stepped out of bounds. Yet, routinely and daily, you will take every single progressive in the country, AVOID SPEAKING TO A SPECIFIC ISSUE, and just attack the group.

You also avoid, like the plague any criticism of Trump. You actually commented on his slip of tongue on 57 States, added an African comment also, but avoid what Trump is doing to the presidency in jusypt 60 days. HE and he alone keeps the light on HIM and off the issues. He has congress getting ready to be tied in knots because he is unable to grow up.

Anytime you wish a friendly discussion on issues, great, but I am not going to endorse your labeling of millions of people and then a general condemnation if that group. As I said saying "Trump supporters are (whatever) is wrong especially lacking any specific credibility. But you do that daily, more than once a day actually. What purpose does it serve to simply come on here......identify a group you don't like and attack them with no substance and then run off.

That, from my experience and by definition is a troll.