Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, he is..."emasculated."

Derived from his OWN statement in another thread, about how the women's movement only accomplished... "emasculating men."

Obviously, he's very insecure about that.

As far as "most readers have great respect for him," it's just like you to presume to speak for others.

When are you going to learn, that you're opinion carries NO MORE weight than anyone else's...and you can't control everyone?

Never mind, as that was a rhetorical question given that you're way too old now...to ever change.

You're lying again.

The right has whined about Snopes being biased, because they have proved so many things you wingnuts say...as being wrong.

Just like I showed one of RubiTHECon's latest memes of supposedly being from Roosevelt...as DEAD WRONG.

I decided to use a different fact checking site, even though Snopes is recognized as one of the best, because I knew it would once again be discounted...by those who are so often proved wrong.

Like you and RubiTHECon.

Here...educate yourself.

The 6 Best Political Fact-Checking Sites on the Internet

And there is the perfect example of why you are the nastiest, most passive-aggressive person...on this site.

You're trying to play the poor 'damsel in distress' to engender pity and support, when in fact you lead the charge in gathering your little posse with PM's...to attack others.

Newsflash...it's NOT all about you.

You are nothing more than an insignificant pi$$ant in my great life and I never even give you a thought until you post something really nasty/stupid/mean on TOTV...and then I simply call you on it.

So please, you can stop the fake drama and quit whining about 'being scared,' because intelligent folks know you're really not...and are simply trying to drum up more pity and support.

Not to worry though, you actually do have some pity from me.

As the post leader by a long shot and over 600 supposed 'internet friends,' it's obvious that you don't have a real life (and it's not your daughters fault)...and that you NEED this site to feel a modicum of usefulness and the need to matter.

For that alone, you have a measure of my pity, as I couldn't imagine being an old, nasty, fat woman...and leading your sad, empty life.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Lou. That was my P.M. to you. Just one word. Yours appear to have been deleted. Just as well.