Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Even people who agree with you politically think you go too far. I don't think you are Lou,now, but that is all I said in my P.M. to you. I can do a screen shot. Wanna see it?
What are you people doing with the soap opera stuff ?

Gracie...still waiting for you to tell me what about me dissapoints you.

And, the person you are after does not seem remotely like Lou....I assume that is whom you are searching for.

Although why are you trying to pin someone down like this...I do not think ColdNoMore gives a hoot whether you like him.

This post from you, and the posts earlier involving Rubicon, MDLNB, DonBaldwin and yourself concerns me.

What is going on with THEGROUP ? If this is another coup by you guys and you are doing this because of political views, we need to get others involved. You just cannot try to take over because everyone does not agree with you.

I guess this will serve as THE GROUP's response to ever discuss topics or issues. Why are you guys trying to make a soap opera of this site ? Don't start with the PMs and that crap. So childish...have a meeting p....if you don't want to discuss politics, find another play ground. I, and others are not going to be intimidated.

Stop the PM and GROUP garbage...start reading and discussing the health care bill, the budget, foreign policy...please stop making this some kind of popularity contest.

This is the same crap that destroyed the last political site. The cliques, the GROUPS, the PMs