View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not sure why I saw it differently...

1. Trump lied when he said he was told that Obama wiretapped him.
2. That same LIE word applies to his claims on U.K.

3. There IS IN FACT an ongoing investigation into collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. This was previously said to be false. With lots of circumstantial well documented evidence.

4. Leaking is terrible and should be punished but is difficult to cull out.

5. The Secy of State, by implication is now involved

6. White House defense this morning on these hearings BY IMPLICATION believe that the director of the FBI and head of National Security were simply being political. That is a biggie.

There is more for sure, but this is first step of a very long investigation that will continue. And I might add, not as partisan as expected. Republicans emphazing leaks, Not really Defending collusion, Democrats emphazing collusion.

The tampering by Russia to assist Trump is verified.

Now before you folks begin attacking all the USA organizations and saying how the world is all lying about any of this, who would you prefer to investigate, who has the integrity to satisfy your doubts ?
If that's your political leanings, then of course you might hear it like that. The point is to bring in people with information and ask them questions. That is not being done. These servants of the people are making speeches and telly the people that they are questioning that they are wrong.

And of course the biggest thing here is that every thing that you have stated as fact has yet to be proven.

President Trump and Secretary Tillerson will eventually be found to be innocent and the democrats will claim that it's all being swept under the rug and use it in the next campaign. That's really the whole point. And I don't think that these members care one bit. This is not an investigation at all. Members of congress are not asking questions in order to get to the truth. They are making speeches that can be used in upcoming campaigns in an attempt to damage the opposite party. The truth doesn't matter. All that matters to them is that they can make implications and get people to believe them.