View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If that's your political leanings, then of course you might hear it like that. The point is to bring in people with information and ask them questions. That is not being done. These servants of the people are making speeches and telly the people that they are questioning that they are wrong.

And of course the biggest thing here is that every thing that you have stated as fact has yet to be proven.

President Trump and Secretary Tillerson will eventually be found to be innocent and the democrats will claim that it's all being swept under the rug and use it in the next campaign. That's really the whole point. And I don't think that these members care one bit. This is not an investigation at all. Members of congress are not asking questions in order to get to the truth. They are making speeches that can be used in upcoming campaigns in an attempt to damage the opposite party. The truth doesn't matter. All that matters to them is that they can make implications and get people to believe them.
Point out where I lied and I will apologize profusely.