View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What in the world have we elected to be our President.
Continual lies every day !!! Accusing Obama of performing a felony. Fifty days in office and nothing to show but fifty days of turmoil. He insulted two of our most loyal allies, Germany and England. A President who is dishonest is not a President and cannot be trusted !!!
I agree totally and completely. This person is scary.

And let me clearly say this.....my opinion is not based on ideological issues. It is not based on partisan politics. It is not based on how he feels about politicians or politics. It is not based on any changes he might make in laws of any kind.

It is based simply on this evil and despicable man, who his ENTIRE life has been the same...nothing has changed.

He lies and cons people. His lying is pathological, his core dishonesty is deeply seeded. His love of SELF is beyond imgination.

I have to add this.

This forum here on TOTV is really beginning to "creep" me out. It is obvious that discussion of political issues is not the purpose of many, if not posters. It is obvious that once again this forum has succumbed to personal melo drama. It is also obvious that presenting facts is of no consequence on here. It is obvious, as stated today, that being dubbed a racist is accepted as long as their personal issues are recognized and thus the sheer motivation for posting is not to seek political discussion, but to satisfy whatever need some have and use this forum to that end, whether it be to profess a idealogical view over and over, or satisfy some other personal motivation.

The sheer extreme opinions offered here is scary, because these people will never question their leader...NEVER. Questoning Obama on individual policy is not sufficient, he must be buried. Supporting Trump, even at the risk of becoming racist or supportive of Russia is accepted practice.