View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
so, you don't care for your children or their children, or their children. As a doomsday anarchist your ignorance of the facts, and your fatalistic views are direct reflections of your mentality.
Well I have nothing to show to quote, so I'll go from memory...MATTER isn't being created you dolt...a MOLECULE is...hydrocarbons. MANY believe that hydrocarbons form naturally in the crust and seep towards the surface.

So hydrocarbons can form on a moon of Saturn...but couldn't have formed here on earth? Why not? Maybe oil has always been here, slowly seeping to the surface. Nobody knows for sure.

Water vapor is the strongest greenhouse gas by far.

Tag: Archive (ABC Science)

"Water vapor is really the primary greenhouse gas in the atmosphere and has a greater influence on global warming than carbon dioxide"

CO2 is really a minor contributor to any warming.

Water vapor it proportional to the temperature, the hotter it is, the more water vapor the atmosphere can hold. That in turn leads to more warming because the added water vapor holds more heat. Up to a point. The point at which clouds form that block and reflect solar insolation. Water vapor is an atmospheric self regulator. Ice ages have more to do with orbital and rotational perturbations than anything to do with the atmospheric gasses.

As usual...the jury is out on whether the earth is hotter now than ever. To claim it is...is not necessarily true.

has the earth been warmer? - Google Search

In that regard...Hitler was right ans I am right too. The races are FAR different. Different species different. Did you get your "race facts" from the same place you grabbed your climate "facts"? You were right...a LITTLE knowledge IS a dangerous thing.

You ARE right here though...what will income matter when the country has gone 3rd world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Aggressive vehicle fuel economy targets burn less fuel, thus emitting less products of combustion i.e.: Carbon Dioxide (among others) which contribute to the warming of Earth. Even a high school chemistry class teaches you more than you seem to be spewing.....
I know right? He's trying to tell me a more efficient combustion motor will be LESS efficient.

And I don't know WHY he brought up emission standards. I've been solely talking about MPG efficiency. The more efficient it is...the higher the MPG...the less fuel it will burn.

People don't realize HOW MUCH oil we burn through each day. Getting enough for day to day use requires ALL those wells pumping away. It's not a shortage in available oil...it's a shortage of getting it out as fast as we burn it. That is why we put well in the arctic and out in the oceans. Fracking is to get out every last drop from already dug wells...cheaper than drilling a new one.