View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have one question...for everyone.

Who would you have preferred to be the President and why?

Please don't start bashing President Trump, former President Obama, or any other previous President.

I would just like to hear some honest, logical answers. It would be so nice to have a civil discourse on this.

Thanks.
1. Hillary.

2. Because she has a great grasp on how the world works and proved (even Repub's admitting it) that as SecState... is herself a tireless worker FOR THIS NATION.

3. While no politician is without a large ego and always tells the truth, NO ONE in our history...has told more lies or been more narcissistic than Chump.

Now, she is not POTUS and we all have to hope that the train wreck that Trump has been driving for the two months (is it really possible, that he's only been POTUS for just two months? )...will not take this nation down with him.

As much as his lack of honesty, morality, ethics and integrity personally disgusts me, it is still in our best interest as a nation...that he be successful.

I just can't personally see a path to that however and the best we can hope for....is that we are not drug through another Watergate.

Even more concerning, are those that hated Hillary more than they love this great country...and still refuse to see Trump for what he is.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: