View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. Hillary.

2. Because she has a great grasp on how the world works and proved (even Repub's admitting it) that as SecState... is herself a tireless worker FOR THIS NATION.

3. While no politician is without a large ego and always tells the truth, NO ONE in our history...has told more lies or been more narcissistic than Chump.

Now, she is not POTUS and we all have to hope that the train wreck that Trump has been driving for the two months (is it really possible, that he's only been POTUS for just two months? )...will not take this nation down with him.

As much as his lack of honesty, morality, ethics and integrity personally disgusts me, it is still in our best interest as a nation...that he be successful.

I just can't personally see a path to that however.

Even more concerning, are those that hated Hillary more than they love this great country...and still refuse to see Trump for what he is.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: ;wave:
Thank you. Even though I cannot agree with your choice of Hillary, I respect your right to make that choice.

I did not feel that she ever had the interest of America at heart. Maybe when she was younger, perhaps. Having children who served, no way could I ever abide her lying to me as to how my children died (thank God they didn't and made it through) and then accuse me of lying about it. She not only lied to those parents, but to the entire nation until after President Obama's election. She lied about not knowing how servers work or what is meant to "wipe" them to destroy information, and deliberately went against protocol when she set up her own in her basement. Mistakes can be forgiven. Outright lying and deliberate destruction of evidence, no. If lying (not just exaggerating) is what President Trump is doing, then he, too, will be found out. Time will tell sooner than later. I have been both impressed and disappointed.

Hillary was smart enough to be President, just lacked the integrity. Her concern and goal was not to make this a better country for everyone, but for her to be elected the first woman to ever be President. My opinion is, OPINION, that she never intended to serve....just get elected and take the oath of office. I base that opinion on what she said about choosing a Vice President. She said that she wanted someone who could take over from day one. Then she added, if need be.

Thanks again for your response.