View Single Post

Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And I thank you for keeping it civil...and not personal.

While I vociferously disagree on what Hillary could have accomplished and recognize that both candidates had flaws, I will never believe she would be tweeting lies in the early morning hours for the sole purpose of trying to take the focus off of her known lies...and then when confronted with facts on those unsubstantiated lies would continue spewing them.

I also strongly disagree with your attempt to characterize Trump's outrageous and blatant lies...is just a 'little harmless exaggeration/hyperbole.'

But hey, you ARE entitled to your opinion...just not your own 'facts.'

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
No, sorry, I did not "attempt to characterize......". I simply stated that I hope that what he says is exaggeration and not lies. I do not live in his head anymore than I do yours or you in mine, so I cannot possibly know for certain. It may well turn out that he is lying. Until then, like anyone else, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I heard Hillary and President Obama BOTH go on national television and sell the lie that Benghazi occurred because some Californian made a video and that they were going to get him for it. He even had his spokesperson saying the same thing over and over on tv program after program. Hillary then accused two of the parents of those killed of lying when they said that that is what she told them when the bodies were taken from the plane. What reason on God's green earth would they have to lie about it? She and the President had plenty of reason.