View Single Post

Old 03-21-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah right, everyone should listen to the resident racist, instead of scientists...and an extremely reputable scientific journal.

Good one!

Not to even mention, that your OWN link to E & E has this to say (did you even read it dip$hit )?

SCIENCE: Global CO2 emissions are flat, but it's not all good news -- Monday, March 20, 2017 -- www.eenews.net

Thanks for making it so easy for me to eviscerate you...again.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hey moron...that link was from YOUR link. Those are the people YOU cited. I was showing YOU it WASN'T a Scientific American story...it was just a link on their web site to ANOTHER group...E&E, who actually WROTE the article you cited.

WHY do I waste my time with you...I guess to show everyone else that you really don't know what you talk about...and I'm right..as usual. I don't speak/write until I'm sure of what I'm saying. I don't stop with ONE article that agrees, I read multiple articles on BOTH sides and THEN I decide...or I don't, I stay undecided, if there isn't enough evidence on either side.

You see...unlike you...I'm OPEN to the TRUTH...I don't come in with preconceptions and then justify it...I come to my beliefs AFTER seeing ALL the evidence.

EVIDENCE has made me a "racist"...EVIDENCE has made me realize that the sexes are NOT equal. EVIDENCE made me realize that Hispanics are breeding us out and WILL be the majority within 30 years. EVIDENCE has SHOWN me what happens EVERY time they move in and become the majority. EVIDENCE is showing me you're not as bright as you think you are... Running to Google and grabbing the first thing...maybe the ONLY thing that agrees with you...is NOT how you learn...it's how you stay indoctrinated...reading BOTH sides of an argument is how you learn. Being open to an alternative view is how you learn.