View Single Post

Old 03-22-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
with all of the animosity in this forum. It's not that I think that we're all going to agree with each other on everything and it's not that I don't think that we're going to to be passionate about our beliefs.

I'm just sick and tired of all the name calling and other nonsense. The Orange One, Trumpanzee, libtards, nutjobs, knuckle draggers etc., etc., etc.

It's all ridiculous and I've been staying out of this forum because of it. And that's really too bad, because we should be able to come to a place like this to discuss our differences in a civilized manner.

Nothing will ever get accomplished in this country if this kind of attitude continues.
Dear Guest:

Your thread bears repeating. Political Talk has become nothing but a game of blame and accusations. Its becoming depressing because a pedestrian can't tell the difference between reading Political Talk Threads and watching the Washington wonders debate on C-span.

what are any of us accomplishing? Its madness plain madness. i am tired of the bicker and tired of the filthy language , remarks and slanderous accusation placed against people

Personal Best Regards: