View Single Post

Old 03-23-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I can tell you read the Bible, by your unhinged remark. In case you don't get it, Mr. Biblical scholar, I am being facetious. I have heard many liars claim to be Christians, so I can see your resemblance, but I won't judge you.

"I minored in Religious Studies so yes I have read quite a lot of The Bible. And I am a Christian unlike Donald Trump from what I have seen of the man. He is more like Herod than Jesus.

Colin K., is a football player. So what if he changes his mind." - Tal

Trump is the president, "so what if he changes his mind"

I don't care what religion an athlete is, but he had better stand for the American flag when the National Anthem is being played. Only in America would he be as wealthy as he is and have the opportunity he has been given. He should be proud to stand for this great country. If he feels different, I consider him to be a scumbag that should not be given those opportunities that he takes for granted.
Athletes are rich everywhere even back in the Soviet USSR. Soccer players are quite well paid in many countries.

Have you heard of the First Amendment which your scumbag of a President Donald Trump has used so freely in his despicable attacks on just about everything in his campaign?

The 49ers did terribly this year so Colin K., paid for his poor decision. We all are paying for Donald Trump's many missteps since he was inaugurated.