View Single Post

Old 03-23-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Each CABLE network mentioned has both. The only news show I recall on Fox is Shepard Smith.

They all have NEWS shows and all have commentary. How many times have you had Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity quoted on here...for the most part both of these shows are strictly commentary and both have a definitive bias.

On the networks themselves......when they say news....NBC, ABC, CBS...they mean news.

Cable news all runs together that is for sure, but they do have hard news shows, not many but they do exist. Best place for news is reading a few newspapers each day
News is what some editor says is news...what someone PAID to become news.

Trust me...Rocky...(had to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my time)...there is NO fair, balanced, completely factual, with no spin, "news" available anywhere. It's ALL geared to selling you something...a product or a thought...an idea...telling you WHAT to think about something. EVERYTHING you see and hear.

Sure, they'll show pictures, report an event. But beyond that...it could be ANYTHING. It MAY have never happened, was completely staged. It may have happened, but differently, for different reasons than that reported.

Trust me Rocky...things are NOT always as they seem. Something "for the children" is usually...something for the bankers and huge multinationals who end up profiting as the public is given money...to buy/use their product. We elect politicians, lawmakers, who make laws beneficial to those who paid the big bucks to get them elected. The politicians become politicians for the fame and glory, and to skim. It's as simple as that. They're sociopaths/psychopaths. The LAST person you WANT in charge...is the one who WANTS to be in charge.