View Single Post

Old 03-27-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What this story shows is that even in gun free zones this kind of thing can happen. This club was a gun free zone and patron were searched with an electronic wand to detect hidden weapons before they could enter.

So what we had is a similar scenario that we've had thousands of times in the past. The good, law abiding, responsible gun owners left their guns at home or in their cars and had no defense against criminals carrying illegal guns.

I am annoyed every tie I go to the Orlando airport to pick someone up or drop them off. There is a sign that says weapons are not permitted so I lock my gun in the glove and walk around waiting to be an indefensible victim like so many are in gun free zones otherwise known as "target rich environments".
IF the Cincinnatti club patrons were searched, it was an inept job of searching.

Allow everyone to be armed and it would be mass chaos with bullets flying everywhere. How about encouraging patrons at college or pro sporting events to carry? How would that work out?

Carrying a gun is your right - in legal places - but you are one paranoid dude if you are worried about not having it with you.