View Single Post

Old 03-27-2017, 06:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
Once more, I agree there is lots here. But please don't believe even half of what you find on the internet. Google brings up everything. Just google your own name and you will find false information about yourself. Today you can't believe anything you see in the news and much less of what's on the internet. None of what you "googled" is facts. Facts will come out at there trial. And 12 of their peers or a JAG council will find them innocent or guilty. And until that happens they are not guilty yet.
I stand by post. I did re-visit Fat Leonard at various sites other than " Google " and found that the reporting is very similar on this case.

Various newspapers Washington Post, N Y Times, Navy Times , AF Times, Stars and Stripes, plus CNN, ABC, and on.

I don't know if you have a motive trying to sway people not to believe reports on google are not factual.

My post was merely to let people know that their are multiple reports from various outlet's on " Google ", regarding this particular case.

And now I will add to that , there are other internet sites that are reporting this case.

Once again, read the reports and come to your own conclusion.

You are right though Google a person's name and wow surprise, surprise..in some cases an eye opener.