View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wrong again...it's 'The Poor' that commits the most crimes.

And it's lowlife scum like yourself, that have done their best...to keep minorities poor.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And WHO do you think ARE the poor? The minorities. And they're poor BECAUSE of "what" they are...not quite us...not quite fully "human".

HALF of the blacks are below the poverty line...BECAUSE they're blacks. The blacks in the NBA and NFL sure aren't poor...because they're GOOD at sports and they're NOT good at anything else. Sports lets them utilized their "animal" nature. They come with brawn, not brains. It's just the way it is. We don't want them around because they are SO DIFFERENT than us...physically and mentally.

WHY ARE THEY POOR EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD? Why are they the BOTTOM socially EVERYWHERE in the world? Why are they the VIOLENT ones EVERYWHERE in the world? Why do they NEED help EVERYWHERE in the world.

Name me ONE successful black place...if you DO find even ONE...I'll match it with thousands, millions of successful white places. Here's an easy one...find me the black equivalent of the villages. Anywhere...any country. Blacks are at the bottom because they ARE the bottom, they ARE inferior to actual humans.

We are different species and the ONLY reason for the equality propaganda is to prevent the entire race from becoming slaves again. They are stupid, violent, and worthless. They will NEVER amount to anything...and they along with the other "semi-humans" are becoming the majority and destroying things as their numbers grow. They don't know how to improve things, only tear them down.

Do they ever "protest" proving how smart they are? No, they don't...they ALWAYS protest saying "we" re holding them back. Their own LACK of ability holds them back. HOW can whites have so much power over the other races if we're not truly superior?

Negro's ARE literally cavemen, 50,000 years behind...thrust into a modern society they are incapable of living in. THAT is WHY they are POOR. If you sent mongoloids into the world without help, someone watching over them, you'd get the SAME result as you do with blacks sent into the world without help and watching over.

I think you're smart enough to know that, so why the refusal to accept it?

If we admitted "officially" what they really were...they'd become America's untouchables...well they already are "unofficially"...and reduced to slave status. I know WHY we don't "officially" admit it...but here in private, among "equals", we should.