View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

And I knew one of the other racist, lowlife scumbags...would soon chime in.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I have never run from the likes of you or Racist Boy Baldwin, I just know that interacting too much with lowlife racist scumbags...makes me want to take a shower afterwards.

Since I already enjoy a high level of personal hygiene...I prefer to limit my interaction.

That both of you (and so many others) subscribe to the belief that minorities (specifically blacks) are 'sub-human' ...is it any wonder why they have needed help leveling the playing field?

Dammit, now I need another shower...and I just had one an hour or so ago.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Prove it...PROVE us wrong.

You'd need the shower after socializing with your "peers" down on MLK Blvd any weekend night. You'd need the shower after walking through any of their neighborhoods.

WHY can't they keep the place clean? They have no jobs...WHY can't they organize and clean up? Why is it always some white people organizing other WHITE PEOPLE to clean the place up. Why don't blacks volunteer?

I have a lot of questions...how about answering them and not making it my fault.

Again, if white's have so much power over everyone else...what DOES that make us? Certainly NOT inferior...certainly NOT equal. You can say what you want...we built the technology and we're the boss...for now...until you get your way and tear it all down. If you only knew what you have sown.

It's the REASON they NEED an UNlevel playing field...if by merit only...they fail. Standards and quotas are the ONLY way they get in.