View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Prove it...PROVE us wrong.

You'd need the shower after socializing with your "peers" down on MLK Blvd any weekend night. You'd need the shower after walking through any of their neighborhoods.

WHY can't they keep the place clean? They have no jobs...WHY can't they organize and clean up? Why is it always some white people organizing other WHITE PEOPLE to clean the place up. Why don't blacks volunteer?

I have a lot of questions...how about answering them and not making it my fault.

Again, if white's have so much power over everyone else...what DOES that make us? Certainly NOT inferior...certainly NOT equal. You can say what you want...we built the technology and we're the boss...for now...until you get your way and tear it all down. If you only knew what you have sown.

It's the REASON they NEED an UNlevel playing field...if by merit only...they fail. Standards and quotas are the ONLY way they get in.
Think I will start copying and pasting some of this racist garbage on Facebook so that we can get more people commenting on here. Especially some African Americans.

My sister-in-law is from Jamaica by the way and served in the US Navy as support staff for the Navy SEALS. She is what most people would call black as are her two sons.

He at six years old pointed at his skin while talking to me and told me "This is only skin deep". He had more wisdom at six than some people on TOTV Political Forum have at 86.