View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Post 5 and 6 certainly are manifestation of a closed mind and extremism, ie. attacking anyone verbally that they feel does not agree with their beliefs, whatever they might be. I am convinced they have no beliefs except hate

They really think, although they have been corrected a number of times, that us independents voted for Stein.

One more time....I voted for Evan McMullin as I think he is a true patriot, but mostly because I objected to the two main candidateS.

Trump, by the way has fulfilled all my fears....under investigation on several fronts.....playing the cover up game already in this presidency.....and of course destroying the American Presidency across the globe while attacking free speech, almost daily, blaming anyone and everyone for his screw ups, and basically following the Steve Bannon playbook.

I am proud of my vote, and proud to say I left the Republican party mainly because they totally abandoned that party's pledge to moral values. I get that most leaders debunked the morals of the President, but they, for their political life, had to embrace his presidency.

We will see where it goes. As I said, I am happy with my choice. I support some of what he proposes for sure, but then again, he is backing down on EVERY single "chant" he brought to the campaign. The EO's are from Bannon and his influence and sway continue.

Again, I will address on issue at a time, but it does not seem that will be on here, because discussing issues on here seem to always lead to a racial discourse of hate of some kind. I am convinced that most on here have totally lost the ability to read and comprehend.