View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Your whining, insecurity, inability to think on your own, your need to be 'part of the pack' and passive-aggressiveness...are all too obvious.

That you think longevity alone automatically connotes 'wisdom'... proves to me that you're really insecure about being so old.

You have mentioned numerous times about me being 'young' so it's really going to leave a large bruise to tell you that I'm in my 60's...and was very successful in my chosen career.

I know you are older and seem to possibly be in the early stages of dementia, but I could be wrong and it's just that you're angry at how pathetic your life turned out to be.

But hey, I didn't cause that so please, for the sake of saving yourself from further embarrassment...go crawl back in your insecure hole.

I know you won't though.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Perhaps Passive aggressive is how all big mouth people view the behavior of those from areas where mothers would smack you in the mouth for things like you just said. I think our differences go beyond age and geographic area. Everyone I know and have ever known would think that you are rude, unkind, have no bringings up and probably have failed in a lot of areas. Not one person I spend any time with ever, EVER, speaks like you do. Do your friends talk to you like that? Your children? Your wife? Did your mom?