Thread: We Don't CARE!
View Single Post

Old 03-31-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I do care that people in this nation seem to have lost the will to stick to their convictions.

What these politicians did in this situation is the sole reason this nation is in decline. A man's word use to be his bond. We have lived so long with weak knee politician, leaders ,etc we expect nothing less than surrender.

And apparently we don't care for the people who are affected by this insanity. Allowing one entrance to such a private area based on self-identity is sure insanity. Do parents really their little girl/boy witness to a man/woman using the same bathroom?

Do parents really want their son/daughter who are confused about their gender to be placated rather than treated?

This nation has lost its moral compass and such a breach is leading us down the path to the abyss

Personal Best Regards:
Stick to their convictions hah! unless it costs you revenue and in a basketball crazed state the opportunity to host championship events

The financial hits have ranged from scuttled plans for a PayPal facility, which would have added an estimated $2.66 billion to the state's economy, to a canceled Ringo Starr concert, depriving a town's amphitheater of about $33,000 in revenue.

The NCAA, indicated the state won't be considered for any championship events between 2018 to 2022 unless it changes the law. And the the NBA, pulled the 2017 All-Star game out of Charlotte.

My guess is that losing Ringo Starr was not a big deal, but the NCAA threat did the deed.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk