View Single Post

Old 04-03-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As Graciegirl told me earlier...this is a rant.

Give proof for all your allegations, it at least the link that inspired your use if very very familiar language.

PLEASE TELL US WHAT LIES ARE BEING TOLD BY THE MSM ? There must be some reason for your "rant".

Tell us what it is...you use the expressions basically used by Fox.

Are they included in your rant on MSM....you never said.

Who is in this group of progressives you speak of ? Is it anyone who speaks not nicely of your hero ? Where do you ever read a charge of Trump conspiring to attack America ? You must have heard it somewhere.

I think you know THAT EVERY SINGLE...I MEAN EVERY SINGLE THING BEING SAID NEGATIVE ABOUT TRUMP IS HIS OWN FAULT..ENTIRELY IF HIS OWN DOING.. If he is being blamed for something incorrectly, tell us....

Or is this just another unfounded rant ?
I think that you are obsessed with hate..and that isn't good for you or for anybody. Trump seems to be all you think about.

A rant is when someone is very angry and makes some valid points about the subject but then loses his/her audience because of perseveration and extreme negativity. I say this wearing the hat of my high school English teacher. Debate, journalism, even evangelism is more often effective fueled by a calm delivery and a confident and rational deliver-er. Even better is the argument with no words, the credible life and reasonable actions of the person who wishes to change another's views.