View Single Post

Old 04-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Veteran member
Default Cart speeds etc.

[QUOTE=jane032657;1359498]OK EVERYONE!!! Hold on. I just got a call from the head of sales from Villages Golf Cars. THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED THEIR POLICY on how the 2017 's are

It it sad, the obsession so many have with speed. At 16 my friend was driving his mother's car, I was a passenger. He did a quick turn at 100 and was thrown out, the car rolled several times, and so for all of my life I have had a badly injured back, multiple fractures, lots of pain. He died instantly. It is only my view folks, but what it the hurry here? Going from Old Mill to A. Palmer my cart does 19 or 20 mph, others gain and swiz by like crazy. If I am on my bike it is a plan of many carts to see how close they can come to me, one guy, a passenger, slapped my rear view mirror as they went by, illegal for sure!!! There is a three foot law, for clearance, but how many care? Why is a moving vehicle a toy? Hey, go to some race track, watch as they fill the toys with fuel, drive at breakneck speeds, hit the wall, hit each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, real smart Right? How about being safe, being practical, slow down, and not being sorry???
bbbbbb