Thread: Real problem
View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In the matter of Bill O'Reilly we do have a real problem.

Any man or woman with an ounce of decency would stand against inappropriate, criminal and offensive behavior.

With the understanding that such allegations are proven beyond a reasonable doubt ( due process served and served properly) then the behavior alleged by O'Reilly should be met with the appropriate punishment.

This also applies to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, /Charlie Rangel, Barrack Obama, Susan Rice Valerie Jarret
Donald Trump, Penn State, Catholic Church.....................

Wrong is wrong, a crime is a crime. We are suppose to be country where the rule of law applies and no one is above the law.

So let's not make this a partisan issue. Black, white catholic protestant, democrat republican......criminal behavior should be met with punishment.

When it is not for political reasons it is called corruption.

Personal Best Regards:
You are right. Sometimes public figures are sued by unscrupulous people because they have a lot of money and sometimes these charges do make me skeptical. I am not a big O'Reilly fan and never have been and I am not sure why. I think O'Reilly is genuinely patriotic and I don't find him offensive, and he is widowed, so his attempt to date isn't immoral, but it could have been unethical. It is hard for me to think that he would threaten job loss or anything else that these cases usually charge. We will wait and see. In this world men are wired to be the pursuer, but there are rules. If you have lived for very long, are a woman and not unattractive, particularly if you are in business and away from home, you will have had a share of sly approaches. That is very different from someone threatening a job loss or using anything to negotiate. If a woman signals she isn't interested and the male continues than it is a problem. I would guess the reverse is true. It is hard to know what is true and what isn't true. How people appear on television and how they are can be miles apart.