View Single Post

Old 07-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: E-Z Go vs. Yamaha Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfl
Zcaveman,

I think you have had that new EZGO for a while now. How about a report on What you like or dislike about it. How is the range issue? I see that they are using 48 vac motor and claiming improved efficiency, do you see it?

Thanks for any info.

Bob
I had to get used to the gas/electirc(?) pedal and the braking. Since it is an electric brake it is a little more sensitive. Also the forward/reverse is on the key instead of on the switch on the undercarriage.

Unfortunately,I have been undergoing some surgical procedures and have not had the opportunity to exercise the cart as much as I have wanted to. I am not allowed to golf for a couple of more weeks. I am hoping to take a few rides to both town squares (weather permitting) in the next week. I will give a report soon.

I can say that I really enjoy the ride. It did not take much of an up hill to slow my old Club Car down. The new EZGO does not know the difference. We just cruise.

I really want to go to SS and cross the 441/27 bridge and come back to see what the new EZGO does on that bridge. Then to Panara's or Marquarritataville or Beijing for lunch. Then a trip to LSL and home. That will be about 15 miles.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.