View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It is other's business if it is a crime, is harassment, or if it involves the trading of favors by people in what is the most powerful governmental position in the world. Fox News seems to have a very big problem with harassment of women coming from men who have the power to hire and fire.

Bill Cosby for instance committed a lot of crimes against women and got away with it for years. And a good part of why he got away with this was his position in society.

Remember that I have been trying to help victims/survivors of crimes since 1991 and doing a really good job of it even if this is just a hobby. I could probably be working for someone doing this but then that would hinder my independence with respect to whom I can try to get involved, etc. Many of the victims/survivors I have been trying to help are survivors of the very crimes that O'Reilly, Clinton, Cosby and Trump have been accused of at some point. I have been trying to help these people by making the collections in libraries all over the world more useful for survivors/victims of crimes like sexual assault, rape, harassment, stalking, etc.

And as far as my sex life is concerned I have to be in love before anything gets serious. That's just my morale code. And I have been putting my resources into this 26 year hobby which I have had 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who volumes in from 1992 through about 2004. That's a hard thing to do when you have no institution behind you but are just working with your true grit.
"REMEMBER" I am sure Graciegirl takes you very seriously Tal. Lol